So, rules are important but feelings are the main ingredients...
- Temperature: a good Cappuccino is not hot, it’s warm! It’s up to you how fast you want to drink it...it must not burn your tongue since when barista puts the cup in front of you!
- Right mix of creamy milk and foam: you have to taste the milk and enjoy the nice feeling that foam gives to your palate...too much milk makes Cappuccino heavy for your stomach, but too much foam is tasteless and poor of stuff to drink!
- Espresso must not be burned: mix of burned Espresso with milk gives a very bad taste experience!
- Presentation: a nice, large cup helps to enjoy it; metal spoon is important and, obviously, much better than plastic straw! Patterns are nice but not essential!
- Attention to details: a good barista must concern only to serve a pure, good Cappuccino! You’re the one who will ask for cocoa on the top, you will choose quantity and kind of sugar!